Fausto Puglisi’s signature originality as shown in this structured vibrant skater dress and all his discussion worthy pieces is one of the reasons I can’t get enough of his designs!
This eye popping bouquet (literally) from the FP resort '17 collection is made of black and red silk floral print and crepe with a back zipper and a deep v neck. The perfect waist cinch opens into a skater bottom with a high low hem. I wore a sheer black top thats a repeat offender previously styled here underneath and completed the look with lace up sandals and a red chevron Chanel bag previously styled here.
Florals have become my new obsession. I find that even when I’m just relaxing at home or need to run an errand, they’re the first things I reach for in my closet especially now that the sun is unrelenting and flowers still abloom. Did you see my recent floral looks here and here? Be it a top or a dress, they are charming and chic, feel just as feminine as they look and liven up any look. All those qualities and more make me gravitate towards the pretty print always.
I hope you like this look as much as I like it.
Deets
Floral Dress - Fausto Puglisi (here)
Bag - Chanel (here)
Heels - Old
Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...







0 Yorumlar