Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2014 Favourites: The Skincare



Happy New Year Everyone! I decided to take a break from everything including the blog over the christmas holidays as I was just exhausted from all of my exams. Now I'm back though and with loads of posts to do this month about empties, my use-it-up project, projects I'm doing for 2015 and of course my yearly favourites.

I decided to split the post up this year into every category. To start off I've got my skincare favourites for the past year. This was a really tough one to decide on, without featuring too many products, but I think I've got a very representative list of products I've loved the past year. As usual I found quite a few favourites towards the end of the year (why does that always happen?), but since I've only been using them for a few weeks I've decided to not feature them, but perhaps they will be in my 2015 Favourites?

As always, I will just be listing the product names with links to places to purchase and any review I might have - otherwise the post would be way too long. If you've got any questions, please do leave them below and I will of course answer them. And if you've been on the fence about any of these, now would definitely be a good time to let me "push you over the edge" as there are quite a few fantastic deals and discounts going around! Now for my skincare favourites of the past year, and please do leave yours in the comments section if you want to!


1. Bioderma Cleansing Water ( here )
2. REN Centifolia No 1 Purity Cleansing Balm ( here - review )
3. Aesop Parsley Seed Toner ( here - review )
4. La Roche-Posay Serozinc ( here )




5. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum ( here - review )
6. Supergoop Advanced Anti-Ageing Eye Cream SPF 47 ( here )
7. Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster ( here - review )
8. James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face ( here )



9. La Mer Creme de La Mer Moisturizing Cream ( here - review )
10. REN Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream ( here - review )
11. Omorovicza Balancing Moisturiser ( here - review )



12. Indeed Labs Retinol Reface here ) 
13. Pai Rosehip BioRegenerating Oil here )
14. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum ( here - review )
15. LING Hi-Vitamin C 12% Anti-Oxidant Brightening Solution ( here - review )


16. Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex ( here - review )
17. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial here )
18. Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Serum here )

**

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar