One of the reasons is what I see when I walk out of my bedroom each morning.
I love how my living room is shaping up. I am slowly getting the English cottage look that I want by using things that I have had for many years along with some new purchases.
It is an eclectic mix that I will share more of later with you.
Today, I just wanted to show you my first view of the day. A view that puts a smile on my face.
Oh and I almost forgot. Tomorrow is a special day. It is my granddaughter Tessa's fourth birthday.
I won't be there, but I left her a special present. One that she made sure I knew she wanted. I hope my daughter will text me a photo of her with it. If she does I will definitely share it with you.
I'll give you a hint. It is pink (her favorite color), has one horn, and is not alive (although she wanted it to be and told me exactly how she would take care of it).
Happy birthday to a funny, sweet, very serious, and very smart girl.
Wish I was there to celebrate with you.


0 Yorumlar