On our monthly grocery shopping last Saturday, I bought 2 packs of this instant noodle (RM4.50) home. Seafood Tom Yum Yee Mee. That looked tempting, don't you think??
Who is this Pak Chan (old Mr Chan), I don't know but it has been his recipe since 1941 so I guess it would not taste that bad. Only RM4.50 per pack, so even it is otherwise, it would not be much of a disappointment.
Fonts too small for my eyes now. What to do, old lady so could not read the small fonts most of the times now.
I tried it out this morning. Once I unwrapped it, there was 3 packets of seasoning in it. The noodle was well packed in the plastic holder.
The instruction called for 3-minutes of boiling, so I boiled my noodle for 3 minutes before off the heat and added the seasonings.
Mixed well, and the smell of tom yum lingered in the air!! I also made myself a poached egg. Not so successful as you could see from the egg white but the yolk was nice and soft which I liked!






0 Yorumlar