Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

loving this week....

Crafting, Cooking and Christmas....

Laughing, Laundry and Longing (for a break in the routine)....

Exciting, Exhausting and Exceptionally grateful for the weekend to begin...

And here's how it unfolded.....


When decorating gets hi-jacked.....sometimes it just looks better....maybe?


This is why there are so many nude people in my house. This photo was taken at about 9am on Wednesday morning.
Clothing really just gets in the way of fun....
{Hang on, I think I've heard that somewhere before?}

Now, normally, I would be offended by being presented with a dead flower. I'm sensitive like that.

On this occasion, I make an exception. Missy Moo dried this agapantha flower especially for me (so she said) and painstakingly painted each frond individually. It took her ages....and I nearly cried.

Mr Magoo Muesli.....don't even THINK about interrupting...he was all business.


Another nude crafting session with Mr Magoo.

This time with clothes.
I backed MM up to our door/chalkboard and drew his outline....
You can just tell he's thinking "Now there's a good-looking guy if every I saw one"

Big brothers rock! They can even turn the Christmas tree box into a racing car....


I would love to say that the decoration of the Christmas tree was a time of family joy.....
We put on the carols...
Put all their decorations into separate piles so they wouldn't argue...
Made hot chocolates...
And everyone ended up yelling at each other and calling each other ejits and got sent to their rooms.
My santa hat developed a definite droop.
Until I realised that they were all in their rooms and we had the house to ourselves.....
Yipee!!


I love the kids hand-made decorations best of all...

Fancy Nancy's Splendiferous Christmas....she rates in our house.

This is SO how I felt when I took this photo.
The Christmas part on solid ground...
The "merry" part had developed the wobbles...
So, I filled this little guy with candy canes and he gave me a little wave of thanks.
Thanks for all your wonderful comments and hilarious anecdotes this week....
I've loved visiting your blogs and have been so inspired by your clever way with words or craft or cooking or photography or kid-wrangling....thanks for helping to lighten my week!
Happy Weekend!





Linking today with The Inspired Room's Holiday Series....you should pop over, it's full of Christmas cheer.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar