Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is FPL massacring trees on Main Highway?

This comes from a concerned reader. Does anyone know anything about this? I contacted code enforcement and hopefully they will step in before any more damage is done.

I am trying to get some thoughts from other Coconut Grove residents regarding the FPL "Storm Secure" tree trimming which is taking place along Main Highway (and other areas of the Grove.) I have lived in Coconut Grove for 26 years and feel the trimming is completely out of control.

If you drive along Main Highway the incredible trees that once covered the road now how gaping holes. I must say, not only have the aesthetics of this historic street been changed for the worse, but more importantly the trees now look completely unstable! Should a hurricane come, the chance that they fall and do damage to power lines (or worse to people) is greater.

I wrote and called FPL about this but of course received no response. Have other Grove residents voiced concerns about this?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar