
Today for white Wednesday I thought I would take you along on my shopping trip to Rebecca's in
Bellevue, Idaho. My daughter Ember and I got there a little early and we waited patiently for
Rebecca to open her doors. There was a line of ladies ahead of us and we were on our best behavior and tried our best to be civil and not run over them in our enthusiasm to get to the goods. As I have stated before in a previous post,
Rebecca is only open for
the 4
th of July and Labor Day. Her shop was filled with beautiful items and dressed for fall. The colors were rich and deep, but I still managed to find a few whites and creams for
today's post.
Love the white corbels.

And just look at this amazing shade made by Rebecca's friend Laura. I probably have ten photos of this shade from every angle I could get. The detail was amazing. I loved everything about it, but alas, it was out of my budget, so I had to leave it behind.

Here is a closer view of the beautiful detail on this shade.
It was quite dim in the shop and so my pictures are a little dark. I hope you can get an idea
of just how lovely this was.

And here is a picture of the darling Laura herself, modeling one of her shades that lasted all of ten minutes after the doors opened.

I love lamps, and I really loved these lamps.
Rebecca always has a great stash of vintage linens. This little corner is where I hung out the most.

Yep...I did some major damage in this area. I made a mess of everything and then tried to put it all back together after I was done pawing through it. I bet they just hate shoppers like me. Well, maybe not, because a lot of it came home with me.

Then when we went to leave, Ember and I had to make our way over to the homemade cookies and lemonade. I love these food toppers that Laura made from vintage netting and laces.

Just so pretty!

And the cookies were so yum!!!
I want to thank
Kathleen for hosting White Wednesdays. There are so many beautiful blogs featuring whites today and if you would like to see more, visit
Faded Charm for a list of those participating.
0 Yorumlar