Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

We Are Having A Heat Wave


 Well, I feel a little bit like Retirement is over.
Why, because it has become a full time job,
keeping our yard and garden green.
Our weather has been in the three digits 
and it is not predicted to go back to two,
for another two weeks.
I do hope that they are wrong!

Believe be the nineties are going to feel
so good after this. 

Last Saturday it got up to 108,
and Sunday was 112.
I am almost 70 years old and this is the
 hottest that I can ever remember.


I've worked so hard getting our yard,
to a place where it looks pretty good.
That I just can't let it go now.

We have seven facets and I'm moving sprinklers all day long.

We are blessed with a great well,
so that is a plus.
 This is the well house, back in April.
This is it today, after building the fence
and painting the trim:)
Do you notice anything new over to the left?

My new solar clothes drier:)
I'm trying to get grass to grow under it.
I don't want to be putting my basket
of freshly washed sheets down in the dirt. 

I pray that if you are also having a heat
 wave that you have A/C 
or good fans going to keep you cool.

If not you are more than welcome to come jump
 in our old geezer swimming hole 
or run under our sprinklers:)

Keep Smiling.
 Connie :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar