![]() |
| The Gegorgian style home is seen primarily thru out the area. They are so stately and beautiful. Reminds me of Gone With The Wind and Designing Women!Ha! |
![]() |
| A cute cottage style home. You will see a lot of cottage style homes as well. |
![]() |
| Another Georgian style home. Many of these homes are considered historic. |
![]() |
| This onis actually is in historic Summerville. A coveted neighborhood off of Walton Way. |
![]() |
| This home has the cedar shingles. I would hate to think about the up keep on this one. |
![]() |
| A Georgian styled ranch home which I just love! |
![]() |
| There are also some new homes popping up in the area. Arcadian style homes seem to be the most popular choice with new home builders and I can not blame them. |











0 Yorumlar