The halloween decor is packed away and the turkeys have come sashaying out and have made themselves at home on the dining room table. We have a pair of pilgrims in the mix, too.
Aren't they cute?
My favorites are the ceramic turkeys with the drippy majolica glaze, I have a pair of them.
I have a Jim Shore turkey too. And my crocheted pumpkins including my new one and old one and my new little glass one.
And last year I got a new thanksgiving tablecloth but had to put it in the storage bin until this year, so this is it, newly laundered and on the table.
This is the design along the side.. this image is off color, the real color is more like above.
I just walked by the table and the sun was shining across it so I snapped this.
Dayle's hat is finished! He thinks it's very warm!
I think it turned out well.. but it's VERY hard to count stitches with this yarn. :-)
Now I'll be back to trying to finish that baby blanket... the child is expected before Christmas.
Will you join me in a moment of silence for the families and friends of the 26 people, aged from 18 mo. to 77 years old, that were shot and killed in a small church in a small Texas town. Something needs to be done about keeping assault weapons out of the hands of people like this man. He was discharged from the US Air Force for bad conduct after assaulting his wife and child and was sentenced to confinement for a year. THIS PERSON SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO PURCHASE AN ASSAULT WEAPON. Let's hope our legislators do something about our gun laws.
Have a safe week. Teresa









0 Yorumlar