I feel like I JUST wrote one of these posts. May has FLOWN by. We went to yet another wedding (our wedding streak started in October... then one in December, January, March [in Jamaica!], April, May [just this past Friday], and we have one in June - Oh.. and October. Between all those and the plethora of baby showers I've been to in the past 12 months [4] and wedding showers [2], I'm really surprised we are making mortgage payments. lol), we had house guests in our new guest room, I opened a store on Etsy to sell my travel photos and paintings (check the sidebar!), went to Disney World/Universal Studios in Orlando, I wrote maybe a couple of pages of my WIP, I won a B&N gift card in DL's 300 celebration, and I didn't lose any weight.
I read three books, which is the same number as in April, though 10 pages less, even though TWO of the books had 336 pages each... how FREAKY is that?!
May Books:
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (my first Faerie read) *4/5
Beastly by Alex Flinn *4/5
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins *5/5
Words read in May: 976
YTD: 6716
How was your May? Read any good books? See any good movies (IRON MAN 2 ROCKS MY FACE OFF!)?
0 Yorumlar