Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Love Ripples

Thank you for all the very kind get well messages which seem to have done the trick. One advantage of feeling under the weather was an enforced day on the sofa yesterday, watching old films (sadly no Richard Gere)... which meant I finished my ripple blanket!

I started it with some Rowan DK wool left over from the spotty cushion, knitted about two years ago. I ran out of yarn pretty quickly and invested in another half dozen skeins... and then some more... and then even more. It used masses more yarn than I ever envisaged and as a result I hate to think what this blanket has cost but I do like it... very much! It will live in my lounge to keep me warm in the evening while I work on another blanket!

It looks pretty good on my messy bed too! (The lumps underneath are piles of clothes!)

Did I tell you how much I like it??? I love it!

Today I'm still coughing and spluttering but feel much better... definitely only a cold and nothing to do with pigs. Which is just as well as tomorrow I've got the Young Embroiderers. They are going to be making fabric postcards with a holiday theme for a competition to be held at the Embroiderers' Guild regional day in Bedford in July. I thought I'd better make a sample first to make sure I knew what I was doing. Looking forward to seeing what the youngsters come up with.


Have a lovely weekend! I plan to be in the garden in between YE and rain showers.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar