Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

And Then There Were None

I’ve done it to myself now! In yet another moment of insanity, I signed myself up for Arlee Bird’s Infamous (oops, I meant Famous!) A to Z challenge. It’s not the posting daily which scares me (much), but I’m worried about not keeping up with the commenting on other blogs. So if, I’m not there as often this month, I apologize! Blame Lee and his crew of crazies. (Yeah, yeah, I know. I’m one of them...) :)

As a writer, my A to Z challenge is going to be about books, characters, TV shows and movies that have impacted me somehow. Enjoy!

And Then There Were None.

This is my favourite Agatha Christie book. My mom introduced me to Christie’s mysteries in Grade 6. Thankfully, the library stocked all of her books. I devoured them! I loved this one especially because it really kept me thinking and wondering and guessing. The concept of ten people trapped on an island and being killed off one by one is fabulous. I’ve read this book to every Grade 8 class I’ve had – they love it.

Do you enjoy murder mysteries? Any Agatha Christie fans out there?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar