Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Anxiety Rant

 One thing that really bothers me is knowing medicine I take and need is produced in China. Like I have said, China's lack of concern for life, human or pets, really bothers me. 

This concern is one thing that has kept me up at night. (I have a long list of worries.) Last night, when I could not sleep for other reasons, I came back in the dark living room, got my med from the refrigerator. I was relieved to see it is made in Denmark. That knowledge is a great relief to me. Now, if I could just rid my mind of other problems I see, ones that actually do exist, my mind's life would be calmer, thus mine.

For my part, I think none of our meds should be made in China. I stand with Eva Perone--bring manufacturing back to our country. Also, I don't think car manufacturers and such should use our soil, our people, and our resources to enrich another country. 

Even Clinton said he made a mistake by sending manufacturing to Mexico and other countries. I know it ruined the work lives of many in Alabama. I was often in sewing plants, cutting rooms and cloth manufacturing plants. However, I never worked in either of these industries. And, the quality of fabrics has declined while the prices have risen. 

So, this whole post started out of my concern for a country with a terrible record on human rights manufacturing and my medicine. 

What concerns in the world, other than Ukraine's present problems concern you?  Don't bother to tell me to pray or God has a plan, because if prayer were the solution, all our problems would be solved. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar