Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brighten your lips with Revlon's Melonade!



So, I was browsing about Target some time in May (can't remember for what now) and I came across this fabulous find (don't you love it when that happens!?) - Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick (Creme) in  Melonade (#180).  This is the first I've tried from this particular lipstick range of Revlon's.  So far I'm loving it.  It's super smooth and moisturising.  Not too creamy, which I like.  It's got very good pigmentation and to me, it looks like it's got a tiny bit of sheen.  You can apply it sheerly and build it to a fairly opaque colour.
Swatch on my wrist.
On my pigmented lips and olive-tanned skin.

In the tube it looks a bright orange, but when applied it's a beautiful coral (with a hint of pink), so it's quite wearable because it's not too orange and not too pink - it's really pretty!  It really caught my eye and just had to get it!  I think this would suit most skin tones and is perfect for summer.  I love it in the colder months too just to brighten up my face and my day!  Like with most bright lipsticks, I wear it with fairly minimal makeup elsewhere in the face (nothing that would compete with the lips too much) - making sure my complexion looks fairly clean and as flawless as possible.   Besides the lovely texture and the gorgeous colour, I love the name too!

I recommend trying this out - I think you'll love it! ^_^  (Also, do keep a look out for any discounts/sales that Target often have).


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar