Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Omorovicza The Cure - new skin in 9 days?


Omorovicza The Cure - new skin in 9 days?, Omorovicza The Cure Review
This is an unpaid ad. The product was kindly gifted to me without any obligation to post.


Have you entered my Ecooking beauty bundle here?


Regular readers will know that if I had to choose just one skincare brand to be my ultimate favourite, it would be Omorovicza. I have written so many posts on the brand (here) because it just suits my skin perfectly and long before I ever received PR from them, I was purchasing their products and continue to do so. What I always say about the products is that they are very gentle, yet very effective so even those with sensitive skin (like me), can enjoy using active products. What I also love about the brand is that they don't just keep churning out products - I find that a lot of brands do that and as a result, nothing feels special anymore and I get brand fatigue. Because of this, when Omorovicza have a new release, I am genuinely excited and I have to say that when I started to read about The Cure, I was instantly intrigued. Could I really transform my skin in 9 days? Well there was no better time to try it than when in isolation, feeling really ill and on heavy meds - those circumstances would certainly put it to the test! It claims to restore luminosity and vitality to tired, stressed and dull skin....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar