Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Winter Influenster #Frosty Vox Box


Welcome winter and hello #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster!  This was my first box from Influenster and I found it to be quite impressive.  I only found one dud, and I'll share why in a bit.  Pictured above is what I got, and there were some real winners in here.  So lets dive right in and let me do a show and tell, with a quick review!

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color in the shade #SugarPlum. For the full review click here. I did enjoy this very much.

Fruit Vines Bites in the flavor "Cherry." These tasted really good.  Sadly I have to admit I ate them all in one day and did not share LOL.


Boots No7 "Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum."  This was a dud.  Out of everything that came in my Infulenster Vox Box, this was truly a sample size.  I felt this needed to be at least a two week sample (this claims two weeks to see younger looking skin).  I would have liked to have at least tried it to see if there were any results making me want to go out and purchase this.  Also I found its presentation to be horrible.  I'm sorry but a sandwich bag with a $2.00 off coupon and a sample pouch inside of it.  This came off as a cheep and distasteful.  To see my full review click here.


EcoTools "Full Volume Styler" hair brush.  This caught my attention, with all my crazy curly hair.  I think this may be able to tackle it.  I have yet to really give this a try, since this is more of a blow out day (straighten my hair kind of day).  I am excited to try it.

Rimmel London US "Gentle Eye Makeup Remover."  This came kind of beat of as far as packaging goes, but a great product non the less.  To see my full review on  this click here.

Rimmel London US "Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner."  This too was another winner for me.  To see my full review on  this click here.


I am a huge fan of tea.  I also am a huge fan of Celestial Seasonings tea.  This happens to be one of my favorite flavors.  I was glad to receive it and for the $0.55 coupon included.  To see my full review click here.

Last but not least McCormick Gourmet All Natural "Thyme."  I am a huge fan of seasonings.  I like to add herbs when cooking.  This was a nice, fresh all natural Thyme. 

In all a great box, thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try some great products. 

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar