I know I haven't been doing very many looks on here lately so here I am with a very autumn, forest green situation.
Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
Products used:I applied Color from the Makeup Forever Pro Sculpting Palette in 20 as a base for Tarte Does This Thing Really Work? applied with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied a mixture of Highlight and Shimmer from the Makeup Forever Pro Sculpting Palette in 20 as a base for a mixture of The Celestial Powder in Candelight and Brighten from the Kevyn Aucoin The Art of Contouring Palette to the high planes of my face with my Sephora Collection Pro Contour Brush #74. The cream products were applied with my Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret 121 Brush
As a base for my powder eyeshadows I applied the Makeup Forever Aquamatic in I-30 and blended it out with my Bubbi Dual Cover Brush.
For the crease I applied Lorac Lt. Brown along with Lorac Jade with my Sigma E40 Tapered Blending brush and Sigma E25 Blending Brush, respectively.
For the lid I applied Golden Emerald with Lorac Rose in the center, to add a bit of dimension; using my Tarte eyeshadow brush.
To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Lorac Buff and Snow using my Bubbi Contour Eye Brush and Sigma E30 Pencil Brush, respectively.
For eyeliner, I went with Kat Von D Lightning Liner in Jett which I set with Lorac Black using my Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush. For the waterline I applied Bobbi Brown Retouching Face Pencil in Illuminate.
For the lower lashline, I applied Gilded Envy using my Bubbi Detail Brush.
For lashes I used Sephora Collection Lashes in Mysterious along with Duo Brush-On Adhesive.
The look sans lashes.
For lips, I applied N.Y.X. Butter Lip Balm in Parfait and topped it off with Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Big Bang using the Crown Deluxe Precision Crease brush .
Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P
Please let me know if you have any comments in questions.
Disclaimer: The Kat Von D eyeliner, Sephora Collection 55.5 brush, Bobbi Brown, and Kevyn Aucoin were provided for consideration. The Urban Decay lipstick along with the brush used to apply it were free-with-purchase items.
0 Yorumlar