Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

July Favourites!

Well its already August.  And my July favourites aren't up.  Sorry-- its been a crazy busy weekend for me.

These are my favourites for July!




Living Proof Prime Spray

I bought this because I really enjoy Living Proof's Style Extender line, but found the primer in the tube to not quite be right for me.  I picked up this mini for $15, thinking that if I liked it I could pick up the full size for $24.  I have been spraying this in my hair after towel drying it for the last week or two and have been happy with the results.  I find it keeps the frizz down and my style in place.  I will be picking up the full size when I run out!

Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI

Read my full review here.  In short, I love how bright and pretty the colour is and how long lasting the formula is.  The best of both worlds!

Urban Decay Sin Pencil

I rediscovered this pencil in my make-up collection last week and have been using it as a base.  I love it!  I love every shade in Urban Decay's Sin line (eyeshadow, primer, and now pencil).  Its a super flattering champagne shade that looks good on almost everybody!  I use it when I'm in a rush on my whole eyelid.  If I have a little extra time I pop a deeper shade in my crease.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow

Read my full review here.  I love how easy to use this product is.  Also-- its the perfect colour match for my blonde brows!

Becca Beach Tint Blush

I love this blush!  At first it was hard to apply, because its both bouncy, creamy, and powdery.  But once its on it is a stunner!  I love how it is both a highlighter and a blush.  #love

Swan Princess - This Is My Idea