With my Summer wedding less than 24 weeks away now and the dress of my dreams cried over and ordered, my thoughts have turned to the second most important part of any bride's attire - the wedding shoes. With our wedding taking place in the English countryside in rolling fields surrounded by hay bales and bunting, I didn't want to spend a fortune of silk stilettos or designer heels for them to be ruined with mud and grass stains after the first few steps as a newly-wed, so my thoughts turned to the Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes.
I already own the beautiful baby blue and red heart pair so know how incredibly comfy these heels are not to mention the sensible heel height and sweet, bubblegum scent so thought I would add to my collection with the lychee pink pair. I ordered these from Nonnon which is the official Melissa distributor and I was bowled over by all the fantastic plastic on offer and struggled to decide on just one pair of shoes! My shoes arrived the next day and they are absolutely perfect. I won't disclose just yet if these will be the wedding shoes for my special day but they are certainly very close contenders...
0 Yorumlar