Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

░ Wishlist: Yuletide 2010 Part I ░

This will be the second time I'll be blogging about the things I am aiming to purchase/receive, but this time, it's for the Yuletide Season! Okay let's move on to part one...
  • When have I ever stopped raving about Dollface Cosmetics? Almost never, I think. I use my Dollface palettes in every tutorial I film! Anyway, I have a couple of things I have to buy from Pearl (the sole proprietor of Dollface who is by the way a really good friend of mine) this Christmas. I told her and you guys about how I am in need of more Brush Guards! Since one single variety pack just can't suffice the needs of all my other brushes since it only has 6 guards (and I lost one, so I'm down to 5) and so more Brush Guards is added on my list! I'm just not yet sure of which pack I'm going to get yet! I have to do a little bit of counting before I could finally come up with a final order decision.  Oh btw, Dollface sells them for only 225.00PhP a pack!
Photo taken by myself.
  • Next Dollface item on my list would be this beautiful 88 Dollface Palette (Shimmer). I want to add this to my collection since the colors have captivated me. Imagine the number of looks I could create out of these colors! Priced at 1,200.00 Php.
Photo taken from Dollface Cosmetics' FB Page
  • Next item--still from Dollface would be this new palette which has just been released (I was able to get the first peek on this palette since Pearl showed it to me before promoting it to the public) This palette is called the Dollface Vanity Palette. It's by far the most perfect palette ever. Completeness, anyone? This palette has a range of eyeshadows, lip colors, contour shades, highlight shades and blushes to choose from! What more could you ask for? Priced at 1,000.00PhP.
Photo taken from Dollface Cosmetics' FB Page
  • As of February 2010, my makeup collection has grown. I have vanity boxes and a couple of bags to store all of them into and it just gets a bit clutter-y sometimes. So I have decided to get myself my very own traincase! As you all know, I have experienced my very first makeup gig and I must admit I had a difficult time working in an organized manner since all my makeup products were scattered about. Having a traincase will definitely be more convenient especially if I have to go to appointments/gigs...etc. So I have searched around and found this traincase from SueshApparently, this traincase has the product code or name or whatever "BC405X". It has four fold out trays with adjustable dividers, two safety closures and a shoulder strap. Size is 350 x 225 mm and is priced at 3,000PhP. This would definitely do! Not to mention, it has pink details on it!
Photo taken from Suesh Makeup Toolkit's FB Page
  • Next on the list would be Lancome's Teint Miracle Foundation. Michelle Phan raved about this product (well, because yeah she is the video spokesperson for Lancome but I've seen how good the coverage it gave to Michelle in her Elegant Masquerade tutorial. I dropped her a comment about it and she said this--read this screencap below) And you should watch the tutorial itself and you'll see what I mean! This costs $37 USD, roughly 1,592.30Php. It's quite expensive for foundation but what the heck, I know I'll be getting my money's worth! There are 20 shades of this foundation, and I don't wanna risk getting the wrong shade because it's really expensive. But I'm guessing I'm a Bisque 1N. Oh and here are some of the features of this product *taken from Lancome's website: 
  • Benefits
  • Enhances skin's natural light. The complexion appears flawless, full of life – as if lit-from-within
  • Bare skin sensation, correction with translucency for a natural finish, as if matter-free
  • 18 hour hydration
  • Diminishes redness for a more uniform complexion
  • Non-irritating/doesn't cause break-outs
  • Protects skin from UV damage
  • Technology
  • Aura-Inside™ technology
  • 10 times less powdery fillers
  • Liquid Light Essence "liquid micro mirrors"
  • 37% pure water and soothing rose extract calms the skin
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free formula
  • SPF 15
Screen capture by myself.
Screen capture by myself.
  • Next on my list would be MAC's Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick. I've been meaning to try it ever since it came out! According to MAC, this features a high lustre finish and a cool blue-pink shade, named after celebrity spokesperson, Lady Gaga. Costs $14.50 in the US. But I think it's sold for roughly 900++PhP in Manila.
I'm far from being done with this list... In the meanwhile, I just wanna share this to you guys! I'm tagging everyone who gets to read this, make your own list and share the link to me!
♥ Say

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar