Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's In My Handbag - LV Neverfull MM



Hey  there friends, this is my Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene 
and the contents that I have been lugging around with lately.



What it looks like opened up -
I got my zip organiser from the seller DAFFYSDREAM on Etsy..
I initally wanted the open organizer but figured
I would be travelling alot with my Neverfull
so decided to get the zipper as it would be more secure!

..And these are the contents of my bag,
starting from the Top - Left:

Bath and Body Works PocketBac | MOR Hand Cream 
 Victoria By Victoria's Secret Body Mist
Armani Exchange Watch | Rayban Aviator Sunglasses
Samsung Galaxy 6 | Lady GaGa Heartbeats
 Emporio Armani Wallet | Zoeva Makeup Bag
 Neverfull Pouch (comes with the bag)



And here are the current contents of my makeup bag:

Jordana Lip Liner - Tawny | LA Girl Concealer
 ELF Brow Gel/Mascara | 
MAC sample pot (for touch ups)
YSL Eyeliner | Maybelline Lipstick - Tantalizing Taupe 
Chanel Lip Shine - Chance | Chanel Lipsick - Chintz
Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner | 
 Carmex Lip balm 
Anastasia Brow Wiz - Ebony | Hair ties | Hurraw Lip balm 
Ardell Lash glue | Asthma Inhaler | Extra Chewing Gum | Nivea Bag holder | Chanel Mirror




So that's my life in a bag..
What's something you can't leave the house without?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar