Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

October Beauty Favorites


What a month October has been! And Happy Halloween! I always spend the end of October every year, having a Halloween combined with a belated birthday party at my house or at my sisters house, with all of our family and friends. This year, I was a box of crayons at our Saturday party:



I'm so blessed and thankful for the friends that I have, and how much thought they have put into thinking of me, and spending time with me. I got some pretty neat birthday presents too (expect more reviews coming your way!), but the most important thing is the relationships with my loved ones.



This month, I've been focusing more on rediscovering the makeup I've been neglecting for a while, and putting it to good use. But let's see how long that happened considering the holidays are coming up! I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup this past month, but when I have, I've been reaching for the following:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario: When I laid my eyes on this palette, I had to have it. I love ABH, but this is my first eyeshadow palette. These are all neutrals, but they are far from boring or blah. And they blend like a dream. I would say that these are more buttery than my Tartelette in Bloom Palette!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in "Kathryn": Let's just say that I've been on an ABH kick this past year, and one of my favorite liquid lipstick shades is Kathryn. Though it's supposed to be a medium brick red shade, to me it shows up more as rosy pink. It's a beautiful everyday lip color, but not a boring nude. I almost got the Kylie Kristen lip kit, but I realized how much I would be wasting money when Kathryn is almost similar.

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in "Project Chimps": This warm orange-red is my type of color, and it's especially beautiful for summer and fall. The best part is that this baby goes to a good cause, Project Chimps, to raise money for prohibiting the use of chimps for medical research and to develop a private sanctuary for them.

MAC Blush in "Ambering Rose": This finely milled terracotta shade is gorgeous for the fall season and works with all skin tones! When I've been undecided on what blush to wear, I've been reaching for this.

NYC Perfect Smooth Perfecting Primer: This primer almost reminds me of the BECCA Backlight Priming Filter, but with a tiny fraction of the price. Like BECCA's version, there is a bit of glow in the NYC primer to give a dewy look. It applies so smoothly too.

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: I needed to see what the hype was all about regarding this. I haven't been using it consistently, but the times I did, I have noticed that my eye circles have faded. I know if I used this more, the results would be more dramatic.

What have you been loving hard on in October?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar