Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coral Colours: Emerald Superstar

I had to squeeze in at least one glitter mani post for the month and this one's a hairy holo glitter!

Australian budget beauty brand Coral Colours have released (without any fanfare) a set of holo bar glitter polishes.  I spotted them in my local chemist so bought one for a bit of crazy layering.  Emerald Superstar is a blue tint polish crammed full of holographic bar glitter which look like tiny holographic needles in the bottle.  I applied a single coat over FOA's After Dinner Mint and it was transformed into a holographically hairy Tiffany blue mani. 

All pictures were photographed in indirect daylight to best capture the holo effect:




I'll finish with a gratuitous bottle shot:

What do you think of this hairy combo?

Until next time.

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar