So I thought I would start off the blogging series with a little nail varnish collection. Barry M nail paints are one of my favourite nail varnishes in the high street shops. They are inexpensive at £2.99 a bottle for a ‘standard’ nail paint, £3.99 for an ‘effects’ nail paint and new to their nail varnish line, the magnetic nail paints at £4.99. You can purchase them at Boots and Superdrug in the UK and Barry M's website.
In total I have 20 Barry M nail paints which I’ve accumulated over the past year or so and I'm still collecting!
I love the colour range that Barry M provides and the majority of the nail paints are an opaque consistency (there are a few that need 2 or 3 coats to bring out the colour in the bottle).
![]() |
| Silver jewellery box from Fenwick |
![]() |
| I organise my nail paints in number order (sad but true) |
I keep my nail paints separate from my other nail varnishes in this silver jewellery box I got for Christmas last year. However, it’s nearly full so I’m looking into other ways I can store my mini-collection.
![]() | |
| Left to right: red wine, raspberry, shocking pink, strawberry icecream, limited edition from Boots (no name) and berry icecream |
![]() |
| Left to right: coral, peach melba, mushroom, dusky mauve and navy |
![]() |
| Left to right: black multi-glitter, limited edition silver glitter, hologram, pink iridescent, once upon a time and gold |
![]() | ||
| Left to right: instant effects foil (gold), instant effects (crackle in black) and instant effects (crackle in white) |
My favourite colours are Raspberry, the purple/ pink limited edition from boots and pink iridescent, but each one holds a place in my heart.
Barry M have brought out a few more glittery nail paints recently and the only one I’ve managed to try is black multi-glitter so I am waiting to be able to buy some more pretty soon. I totally would recommend these nail paints to anyone as the quality is so good for the price!
I hope you enjoyed my first blog. Sorry if the pictures are not that great quality (camera broke a few week ago and have not got round to buying a new one). I’m going to see how the blogging goes and maybe invest into a new camera!
Amie ♥






0 Yorumlar